Elder Sather, Elder Garside, Me and elder Shumway. The people I hung out with the most in the MTC. We had a lot of fun together.
My District the day before we left.
Me and Elder Shumway with Bro Wing our MTC teacher


Elder Sather Being my slave and polishing my shoes. This happened on several occasions. He did a really good job.
NEW YORK PICTURES
Eating a hot dog on a piece of bread. Missionary food is the best!

Eating a hot dog on a piece of bread. Missionary food is the best!

I'm not sure what this picture is. I think it's Brooklyn or Queens. It was the first glimpse I caught of NY.
Beacon Bridge over the Hudson. This picture was taken from Newburgh
My favorite bike. The details and the things they put on this bike are unreal!

My first large mouth bass
Beacon Bridge over the Hudson. This picture was taken from NewburghMy favorite bike. The details and the things they put on this bike are unreal!

My first large mouth bass









The living room. These pictures make this place look nicer than it is. It's pretty trashy here, but I hear it's one of the nicer apartments in our mission.
Elder Uriola. My first full day in the mission.

No comments:
Post a Comment