Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Friday, August 28, 2009

Aug 25th 2009

Que tal?
Well it sounds like yall have had quite the interesting past few days. I dorry gram!!! I hope your hand gets way tho better quickly. So how is Colorado?? Are you enjoying the Colorado rocky mountain high for me? Man it's going to be good to see some real mountains again haha. But's it's all good. Well I hope you are enjoying your little vacation! I'm glad you got my letters! I would like to write to you guys more often like that, but it's just really hard to have enough time to do it. I dorry!! I will try though. So the weather here has been hot and humid. It rained like twice last week, but nothing special. I had no idea there was a hurricane headed my way. Hmm it just goes to show that missionaries aren't part of the real world in a lot of ways. I don't know about anything that happens. It's kind of nice but I miss it in some ways too. So transfers happened last week. I got a new zone leader now living with me. Elder Ang from Provo, he's pretty cool. I have no clue how long I'll be in Newburgh. I don't know about my trainer either. I guess we'll just see in six weeks. I don't really care either way. Oh and there's a whole meeting dedicated to transfers. you get a phone call on Monday night if you're being transferred and so you pack you bags and go to the meeting on Wednesday. And that's when you find out where you're going. Well I don't have much time (as usual) I wish I could talk to you more! Everything is still great here. "I'm just rollin with the flow". Hey there's a good song that's about that hahaha. I think it's charlie rich... haha oh well it doesn't matter. But well I hope things are great for you and I will talk to you next week. Oh and I'm glad those yearbook pictures are coming, because Elder Irvine is getting impatient. Have a Wonderful day!! Thee ah
Love Elder Mitty

No comments:

Post a Comment