Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sept 2nd 2009

Hey Mom and Dad
How goes it? Things around here are still going really well. I hope you don't mind that I'm writing to both of you in one email. It's really hard to write to the whole family and the mission president all on one day, so I hope it's ok to just combine your emails.. Anywho I guess I will try to answer some of your questions. So you're always wondering about the Spanish, and I feel about the same as usual. It's really hard to see improvement. I'm always understanding bits and pieces more each day, but as far as speaking that's a little slower process. Um I still haven't been to the temple and don't have plans to yet. It takes a full p day to go there so it's hard to find the time to go. For p days we do a lot of things with the district and zone. Like bowling or just whatever, honestly though my favorite thing to do is just relax because you don't get very much time for that throughout the week. I'm glad that everyone's doing well back home though. It's sounds like things are going well. I can't believe tiger let me down!!!! Ahhh oh well you can't win them all. And that's cool that the jazz didn't change much. too bad boozer's still there though. You'll have to keep me posted once the season starts in a few months. haha those grandkids are way tho funny!! That story about halle boo is classic! So dad where are you going to go fishing?? I hope the first fish you catch is dedicated to me haha. How's the golf swing feeling?? You better keep tuning it so by the time I get home you'll be able to steal some of my money.... haha not a chance!! So about the work, it's about the same as usual. We have one guy with a baptismal date on Oct 1 and he's seems to be doing well. Things are kind of slow with the rest of the work week. Hopefully we can find some new people to teach, but we'll see how it goes. Huh well I can't think of what else to say really, I'm sure I'll think of a hundred other things I wanted to ask you or tell you as soon as we get back to the apartment. But all in all everything is swell. Have a goo one!!!! Thee ah Love Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment