Sunday, April 17, 2011
April 13 2011
Hey! That's cool you went to Taylor's homecoming. It'll be fun to be able to catch up with him once I'm home. He's emailed me and told me that he saw you guys there. As for what I'm going to talk about at my homecoming... I have no clue. I'll think about that once I'm home. So it's sounds like things are going pretty well on the home front and that's good. I'm pretty excited to be back into the loop again very soon. I'm sure it'll all just fall right back into place and it won't really be that much different. That's pretty much what everyone tells me. I'm still looking forward to those first few days of excitement and seeing all the changes and stuff though. So that's weird you haven't received the flight plans yet though... they probably don't want to make all of the moms really trunky..... haha it's too late for that though I'm sure. That'll be fun to talk on Mother's Day though. We'll be able to set up the game plan for Thursday when I get back. Have you talked about that at all? Do you know what you're plans are for that day like who's going to be at the airport and stuff?? You'll have to let me know what you're thinking. So there is a pretty good group of missionaries coming home with me. I think in total there is like18 of us.. a lot of them are getting picked up by their parents though and some don't live in Utah so as far as people who will be on the plane with me, I think there will probably be like 6-8 of us. I talk to Garside about it quite a bit and he's ready to be done. He's still AP so he's super busy and he doesn't like his comp so he's just trying to endure to the end. Well I don't know what else to say.. Life is still good. It's definitely wrapping up here though. Most of my mission friends are already home and so are most of my friends from back home like taylor and the rest of them so it's just weird still being here. It's kind of the same feeling I had my senior year of high school. Well thanks for everything. Have a good week!! Don't be too trunky mom, I'll be there soon enough.. hahaha Love you!!!! Elder Maxfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment