Dear Derek 5/21/09
I am going to try and answer all of your questions this time. things here at the MTC are still going good, although it seems like I've been here forever. The days drag on forever and the weeks fly by if that makes any sense. The food isn't too bad here, but it's not the greatest either. The devotionals are really cool. Last week Russell M. Nelson spoke and it was awesome. The Espanol is coming along slowly but surely. My district is awesome. I like everyone in it. It's actually pretty cool because everyone in my district (15) are going to the New York New York North mission, which they say doesn't happen very often.
Well I am running out of time, but thanks for the letters. I love updates on what is going on at home!!! I hope to hear from you soon.
Love Elder Maxfield
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment