Monday, June 15, 2009
update
Mom and Dad, how have you been? It sounds like things have been going pretty well back home for the most part. That's good to hear that you're famous dad. And that's pretty cool you guys are going to Hawaii, it doesn't surprise me though, (ha ha) it seems like you've been there 10 or 12 times already. So all I have to say is TIGER'S a PIMP!!!! When does the US open start. Hopefully he wins. So I'm not sure what you meant about a new district... I'm in the same district the whole time at the MTC. We've all had colds lately so that has sucked. One kid got the flu so he has been quarantined. And we all have to take some pill to help us not get the flu. Other than that things have been good in the district. We got a new district leader on Sunday...... Yeah I'm the new district leader. There's not a ton of responsibility, basically I get the mail everyday and I conduct district meetings along with a few other things and meetings. It's all good though, it will be good for me. I needed something new to push me a little bit because the MTC has been too easy so far.... other than Spanish (ha ha). It's still going to be pretty easy though. It kind of stressed me out at first but it's really not a big deal. Um I'll try to write a letter today and talk a little bit more about it ( no promises though because I need a dang nap (ha ha) I need to get in my "canoe" (ha ha ha) I'm sure I spelled that wrong but you'll get the point. That dear elder.com is pretty sweet. It worked great and I got your letter dad as well as one from Derek. Tell everyone to keep using it. I think you accidentally typed my mailbox number wrong though. It's 179.. I'm sure you know that though. Well I'm running short on time but I hope everything's going well. Everything is still great here. Send me another survey because I'm sure you have a thousand questions for me and that's the best way to answer them all. I'm sorry I'm not very specific, but I'm trying to be better at it. It's just hard when I have to write to 5 or 6 different people in a row. Tell Trent to write to me!!! Oh by the way I got an email from Taylor Myers in Mexico. He seems to be doing pretty good... still a goof ball. Well I love you guys a ton. Thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Im so glad he is doing so good!! I sure do miss him though
ReplyDeleteMe too!!!
ReplyDelete