Thursday, June 25, 2009
Update
Como estan? Well you just got all of my spanish vocabulary haha just kidding. So how are things at home going? Are you still adjusting to having extra people in the house? I hope that is going alright. So jethro, happy fathers day!! Haha I'm sorry I couldn't say that to you earlier. I hope you had a good one. So I'm a little disappointed in tiger, but oh well you can't win them all. Well everything in the mtc is still going great. The good news is we get our flight plans tomorrow(hopefully)!!!! I'm way excited. Plus the rumor is that elder holland or ukdorf will be here tomorrow for the devotional! That will be way cool. All of the mission pres. are here right now, I haven't met mine yet, and I'm not sure If I'll get to or not. That would be way cool. Oh so nona, about the striped tie was actually elder garside's tie. I just barrowed it for the day. I'm going to buy more ties once I get to NY. But I'm looking forward to the red one you're going to send. So I'm glad st. george was fun. So I haven't heard from taylor tate yet. Is he going to write to me or something? that would be way cool. And about the airport, I'm pretty sure I get to call home. So I will let you know the details once I find them out. I would love for trent to be there if possible too. Um so I got a little cold and that was about the extent of my sickness, so I guess I was just lucky. Hmm well I hope I answered all of you questions.. But everything is still pretty great here, I can't wait to get to NYC though. Oh yeah!! So I was a host missionary this week meaning I helped the new elders to their room and just kind of showed them around. I only hosted two elders, but one of them was Trent williams cousin! I don't know how we figured it out, but it made my day. The kid's name is Andy Simmons. Well I better wrap this up. I have a question though. Where are my binoculars? If they're in the truck will you please take them out?? I don't want them to get stolen. haha don't worry I'm focused on missionary work right now, but I still think about stupid crap like that. Well I've got to go. hope to hear from you soon!!! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment