Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 22, 2009

Hey!
Well it sounds like everything is going well back home. That's awesome. I'm glad it's not 100 degrees here, I might die if it was that hot. Wow that sounds like a really weird British open, it's too bad he had to win. I don't like him plus it would've been cool to see an old man win it. Church is at 11 and no we don't get any free time on Sundays. We go to church and then it's just like any other day. So I don't know the address to my apt. sorry. Just send it to the mission home and they forward letters to our apartments. If you are sending a package and it has food in it, make sure it's nothing that will go bad because they don't send those to our apartments. They wait until the next meeting, like a zone conference, mission conference, or anything like that. So yeah send as many letters as you want to the mission home address and I'll get them. Plus even if I had the address to our apt I can't get packages because they don't fit in the mailbox. Hmm I can't really think of anything I need right now.. maybe another tie... haha. I love ties now. But yeah, just send everything to the mission home. The other elders I live with are Elder Gale and Elder Soulier and they're both from Utah. I'm not exactly sure what parts of Utah. But they are both pretty cool. They're not the kind of people I would choose to be friends with just because we're different but they are good guys for sure. Umm we have one investigator with a baptismal date. The elders had been teaching her since before I got here. That's about it though. Her name is Gloria and she's from Ecuador. I'm not sure she'll follow through with being baptized though. She's just not sure about things. We'll see how it goes I guess. I'll keep you posted. I will try to take pictures of the apartment. I'll send them within the next couple of weeks hopefully. Well, all is well here in Newburgh and I'm still just working on understanding what people are saying to me haha but it's getting better. Well I love you tons and love hearing from you!! Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment