Hey,
What's new back home? How are ya'll doing? So yep I'm DL now. It was kind of out of neccesity that I'm district leader. The sisters neaded one and I was the only one in the area so it just made sense. It is kind of weird that I would go straight from my trainer to being DL though. Oh well we'll see how it goes. So far it hasn't been too bad. So my comp is pretty cool and he likes sports so that's cool. And it will be good for us with the Spanish and teaching because we're both about in the same category when it comes to those things. I don't know a whole lot about his family. He was adopted though and his dad works at byu. I don't know what he does there though. But it is sooooo refreshing to get a companion who's not from a different country. I'll tell you it trys your patience living with someone from a different country for 4 months straight. I think me and my new comp will have a good time together and hopefully we can find some success as well. We've been working like crazy this last week and I think things are going to pick up. We still don't have many investigators. but we've been visiting a lot of less actives and I'm sure by doing that we're going to find more investigators. So Brady comes home in a few days huh. Crazy. Yeah I've been emailing Colin a lot lately so I already new he was back in Switzerland. He sounds like he's doing well. So yeah I've been out almost 7 months now and in some ways it's gone fast but at the same time soooo slow. It's really hard to explain without experiencing it, because there is sooooo much that happens in such a short amount of time so it makes it seem like I've been gone for an eternity but at the same time it has flown by. So for thanksgiving we will be eating at an English members house. They felt bad we hadn't been invited yet so the will be feeding us. the lame thing is that they are making our p day on thanksgiving, so we still have to do all of the p day garbage on thanksgiving. I wasn't too happy about that, but what can you do. I haven't received your package yet. I probably won't until after my birthday because I won't be near scarsdale until then. Oh well, I'll get it when I can. I'm way excited to see what you sent me haha!!! It's almost like it's my birthday or something..... haha. Well I hope you have a goo won and I'll talk to you next week.
Love Elder Maxfield
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment