Hola,
Well I'll be spending Christmas in the Burgh this year! I didn't get transferred and neither did my comp. So about Christmas, I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to call yet.. I know that we're having mission conference from 11:00-4:00ish Eastern Time so I'm thinking that I'll be available to call around 5 or 6 ET. So I'll be a little more sure next week, but the plan is still the same. I would like to call you first and then have you call me right back. That way things won't interfere with my comp and his family. I'll let you know for sure next week, but let's tentatively plan on sometime around 5 or 6 my time. I hope that works out for y'all. If not, too bad because it works for me hahaha, just kidding. So that's pretty cool with Derek's promotion and hopefully things go well with that.Well I don't have a ton of time to write today so I'm going to keep this email kind of short, sorry. It sounds like things are going well for the most part back home, so you've got that going for you, which is nice :) Things here in the Burgh are about the same as usual. Nothing too much new as far as the work is concerned. We've been getting a bunch of referrals the past few days so I think things will start to pick up. I'm really excited for Christmas because the whole mission is getting together for the first time since I got here. I still haven't seen Elder Garside since July 8th so it's going to be way fun to talk to him again as well as a few other people I haven't seen for months. Plus, I get to call home and talk to all of you so it's going to be a sweet day!! It's good to hear that Deron's doing well. Man I happened to see some highlights of a Laker's game at restaurant the other day, I miss basketball like crazy haha!!! Yeah I've also been keeping updated with Tiger too.... there are a lot of newspapers around so I manage to see the headlines and stuff haha :) That's just too bad with that situation though.Well I better go, but I'm doing well and I hope you are too! Have a good week! Thee Ah!
Love Elder Maxfield
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment