Hey! Sorry I didn't have the chance to write to you yesterday, we had a huge snow storm and so the library was closed. There's about a foot of snow now. Anyway, how are things going back home? I'm glad the jazz are doing better now... is the all star break this week? You'll have to let me know how that goes. So I guess I will try to answer some of your questions. Yes I get a long with my comp alright, although I like the other Elders who live below us a lot more. Elder Prue and I live upstairs and the other 4 Elders in our district live below us. It's Elder Tanner and his greenie Elder Willis, and Elder Anderson and his greenie Elder Larsen. I really like Elder Tanner and Anderson a lot. They're way funny and are a lot like me. They're the kind of kids I would hang out with back home. Elder Anderson loves to hunt so we talk about that quite often. He is from Washington. Our apartment is decent. It's hard to compare it with my last one... they are both just apartments. And for letters, I would say just send them to the mission home. I live pretty close to it now. So Yonkers is a lot like the Bronx I don't really know what to say about it. The streets are really confusing and the people here suck at driving and of course I'm the assigned driver. We still get lost a lot trying to get to appointments but we're starting to get the hang of it. So Lindsay had asked if I feel safe here, haha the answer is yes, a whole lot more safe than in Newburgh probably, the Bronx just has the reputation of being really dangerous but where I spent my time in newburgh is the worst area in the mission. So not to worry, I'll be just fine haha plus I'm not even actually in the Bronx very often. There are only a couple of our members over there. But overall things are going well. It's kind of hard right now because there isn't a whole lot going on as far as investigators go, but that's what we're working on. Well I hope that answered your questions. I've got to go, but I hope you have a great week!! Thee ah!!!!
Love
Elder Maxfield
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment