Hey what's up?
So I'm writing you from a different location today... haha finally! I'm still in a flipping car though. I'm in an area called yonkers. It's pretty much the bronx except the true bronx missionaries have to walk. So yeah for the most part it looks and feels just like the bronx. I'm still DL and also we're white washing the area which means that my comp and I are both new to the area so we basically are starting from scratch. It's going to be quite the experience I'm sure. We're not even quite sure what to do tonight except find some members to talk to and then hopefully go from there. Also elder garside is in my zone so I will get to see him quite a bit which will be fun. Other than that I don't really know much else about the area. I have to email from a library now and it's going to make it difficult because I have a time limit now. So I'll still try my best to respond to everyone, but if I don't then just now that that is why. So I'm super excited about d will being an all star. I found out about it the night it happened from a way cool member who always gave me updates. He was a big bulls fan unfortunately haha. So it feels good to finally be out of my greenie area but at the same time I was really comfortable there and now I'm going to be lost for awhile, plus it's a different feel to the mission down here so it will take awhile to get used to but I'm sure it will be fun. Well I better get going. I hope everything is well back home. I'll try to have more info for next week but until then THEE AH!!!!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment