Saturday, February 27, 2010
Feb. 17th, 2010
Hey what's up? So things are going good here in yonkers. I'm pretty much adjusted to it now, although we get lost a lot still. The roads are ridiculous here. But things are going well and our ward seems really excited about missionary work so I'm looking forward to that. So yes I did get that package from the ross lady, and I actually need her address so I can write her and thank her. I accidently threw it away. I can't remember who else I got packages from though. Yeah Taylor will be home in no time, but to be honest I feel like he's been gone forever. My mission has definitely been going by faster than his. And at the same time I feel like I've been gone forever too. I feel like it's just my life and has been forever. So about hearing from people in the ward, yeah I hear from them every other month or so. I haven't written back yet haha. I'm glad you fed the missionaries. Those poor little missionaries in Utah get freaking pampered!!! They probably don't ever buy groceries. So yeah that is a total Utah meal. I've only had that kind of meal with English members that are from Utah haha. The only thing we ever get fed in the Spanish program is rice, beans, and chicken. It's so funny because it truly generally is always the same meal no matter where we go. So you were asking about where I live and stuff, we live pretty much right in the middle of the city of Yonkers. And our church is right on the border between the Bronx and Yonkers. I'll have to take a picture of it because it's kind of in a ghetto place and you'd never know it was a church unless you see the plaque on the front. It looks just like the rest of the little bodegas here until you go inside, and then it's just like a church. It's crazy. There are a lot more Dominicans here than there were in my last area. They're crazy people for the most part and they're really hard to understand. Oh I was wondering, how did d will do in the all star game? And how are the jazz doing? Well I hope all is well back home and look forward to hearing from you next week. THEE AH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment