Hey what's up,
So I'm doing pretty good here in Yonkers, how is everyone doing back in the great state of Utah? I hope that all is well. So yeah kind of crazy that I'll be hitting my hump day soon. If what everyone says about the second year flying is true then I'll be home in no time which is kind of cool but stinks at the same time. Oh well I'll enjoy this second year a whole lot more than the first one I'm sure. That first year, especially the first 6 months can be pretty difficult at times but I feel a lot more comfortable now. So I've been staying pretty well updated on how the Jazz are doing. Our cell phones have a little service called TELL ME that we use to look up businesses and addresses and the weather and stuff, but they also have sports on there and so it's been nice to see how the Jazz have been doing haha :) Hopefully they can make it to the second round. So transfer calls are on Monday and I'm not really sure what will happen. That would kind of suck if I got transferred, because that might make it more difficult to see mike and Lindsay, either way I'm sure we could work it out. We'll just have to wait and see. Oh yeah before I forget I wanted to tell you what I ate for Sunday dinner last week. It's an Ecuadorian dish called cuy or cui I'm not sure how it's spelled but it's guinea pig, you know like the little pet rodent? It was not that good, I took some good pictures though and I'll try to send some soon. Well I've gotta get going I don't have much time today, but thanks for everything. I hope everything is going well back home. Have a good week!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment