Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 20th 2010

Hey what's up?
Sorry I wasn't able to write to you yesterday. I went golfing with the APs all day yesterday and didn't have a chance to email. Do you remember Elder Raymond?? He's Preston Richards friend. He's the one I went golfing with yesterday. It was a lot of fun to get out on the course again. It was kind of expensive because we had to rent clubs and buy balls and stuff. I didn't do too bad considering I hadn't played in over a year, but I didn't do too well either haha. It was still fun just to get out. So I'm sorry this email is going to be so short, but I'm doing well and I hope everything is good back home. Tell everyone hello and sorry I didn't have time to write them back this week. Love you!!

Elder Maxfield

No comments:

Post a Comment