Hey,
There's no need to apologize. I was very glad you called me even if it wasn't the kind of phone call anyone likes to get. When I saw your number on the phone I pretty much knew what it meant. I appreciate you keeping me well informed on how everything happened and I don't really know what to say, so I won't say much. It's a sad thing to lose someone but it was a great blessing like you said. It's not very easy to be away in a time like this but I'm doing fine and I hope that you all are too. I think the hardest part for me being away right now is just the fact that I won't get to be a part of the funeral. As much as I hate funerals, it also provides closure. I don't really know how to explain it, it just is a weird feeling not really being able to have that. Anyway, I started to laugh when I read the comment you made mom, haha I love your sense of humor. I guess that's the good thing about having the gospel in our lives is we know it's not the end and that this life is only a tiny portion of the big plan. That is always such a comfort when someone passes away.
Well as for me and the work things are pretty much the same. Things with scar are still going pretty well. President Smith wants to meet with him again this week, he claims it's not to interview him again but it basically is. I'm anxious to see how it goes and I wouldn't be surprised for president to postpone the baptism. That would be a hard thing for scar since he's so excited to be baptized and it's basically the only good thing that he's every had in his life. I'll keep you updated though. We don't really have anyone else that are very interested. We're starting to teach an English class for members of the ward and they're supposed to invite their friends so hopefully we can find some people to teach through that. And as far as transfers coming up, I don't really know... I wouldn't be surprised to leave but I wouldn't be surprised if I stayed either. We'll find out on Monday and I'll be sure to let you know. That's funny that you ran into Todd. Where did you run into him? And did he recognize you or did you recognize him? I haven't talked to him for awhile because he hasn't emailed me back, punk. Well I better get going. Thanks for the package, everything is great! I hope you guys have a good week and I'll talk to you again soon! Love you! THEE AH!!!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment