Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Friday, August 13, 2010

August 12th 2010

Hey!
Sorry I didn't email you back yesterday, I went to the temple yesterday and just didn't have the chance to get to a computer. So what's new? Not much is new around here. Like I said, I went to Manhattan yesterday and while I was there I got to see a couple of cool things. I'll send you the pictures soon and I think you'll like them :)
As for me, I'm not being too much of a mamby pamby as you called it. I'm not really sure what that means, but if I had to guess I think it means being a baby haha. Well don't worry I'm doing fine. If I ever needed anything I wouldn't hesitate to let you guys know. So I appreciate you being there for me :) Yeah I'm just trying to enjoy the mission experience on the whole and sometimes it's easier than others, but overall it's generally pretty good and I think I'm over the hardest part of it. You just kind of get used to what you're doing and so it becomes easier. So what's new with you guys? Are you working on any new projects in the house or have you been too busy planning the showers? Well I better get going but I'm sure I'll talk to you soon. Oh and transfers are on this Wednesday. It should be interesting to see what happens. Take care!!

Love,
Elder Maxfield

No comments:

Post a Comment