Hey!!
So it was good to hear from you guys again. Yep I'm living in dreary old Manhattan now right smack dab in the middle of Washington Heights and all of the Dominicanos. We live on 176 and St. Nicholas. Our area is from 181 to 155, but we spend a lot of time all over the Island just because our zone is spread all over. Like for example district meetings are always in Harlem, so on monday I was over there hanging out. I was right next to the Apollo Theater which was cool. It's a pretty cool area and there are some cool people here. Like I said earlier, my comp's name is Elder Shepherd and he's not a ZL. The other ZL for the zone is Elder Duran so I meet with him pretty often. I won't have a car or anything like that, we just have full metro so we take the subways and buses when we're not walking. In the zone there are 3 districts. And as far as baptismal interviews go, that's what the DL's do. Umm zone conferences are a lot less frequent than when I first got here. We used to have them every cycle, now we only have them quarterly so 4 times a year which is kinda gay but what ever. I still have no clue I'll be meeting with Pres or the AP's.. all I know is that we don't really do a ton as ZL's in this mission anymore, being a DL is a lot more stressful. So it's pretty nice that I'm not a DL anymore :) haha but it was a good experience. So that's about it for what's going on here. Colin looks pretty much the same huh?? Is he one of those weird RM's? I know that eric was kind of worried about that. Well I better get going, but I hope everything is going well back home. Thanks for everything and I hope I answered most of your questions. Take care and I'll THEE AH!!!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment