Monday, August 9, 2010
August 4th 2010
Hey!So that was pretty cool I got to hang out with Trent huh!? Haha I had known he was coming for quite awhile but I just thought it would be funny to surprise you. It was great to see him again. It was weird to think it had been over three years. He was back there by himself just visiting one of his cousins that lives in Albany. But yeah I saw the picture of you guys that you sent. We went to dinner at Applebees and so I got to talk to him for like an hour and a half or so. It was pretty cool. I thought things were going to be way different but it really seemed pretty much the same talking to him. It'll be fun to hang out with him again once I'm home. So you enjoyed the ride on the wheelers?? That's awesome! I knew you guys would love them. Haha that would be pretty sweet if you bought another one. I can't wait to go on some sweet rides with y'all. I can't wait for fall to come. That's by far the best time to go out riding!! The air is crisp, everything is really pretty, the smell of rotting leaves, and elk bugling, ahhh I love it all sooo much haha. Only one more fall away from the mountains. Fall is really nice over here too though. I can't wait for the season to start changing.So I've been pretty good. You were asking if maybe I'd lost some weight but no I haven't. If anything, I've probably gained some. But once I have 6 months left it'll be time for 6 months to sexy!! I'm going to be a very picky eater for those last 6 months and I'm going to lose some weight so that when I get home I can start running a lot and then start lifting. I'm kind of hoping I get put in the city for the last 6 months too just so I have to walk everywhere ya know? It'll be sweet. So I'll have to look in the Ensign for that article. That's funny what you said about being so tired and hardly being able to wait to get out of your church clothes. Haha yeah that sounds about like what it's like out here. It's not too bad though, I guess you kind of get used to that way of living. And another thing is, and I hate to say it, haha but I am just a little bit younger than you guys too so I have an advantage :) Well I better get going, but thank you so much for everything! I love you! Elder Maxfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment