Hey! So first off, I did not get transferred and neither did my comp. I was really excited about that. This cycle is only going to be 4 weeks long though because There's a big group of missionaries going home two weeks early so that they can start school. I would guess that at the end of the 4 weeks I'll probably get moved. Who knows though, we'll just have to wait and see. I've spent a ton of time upstate now though and it's weird to think that I've only had two areas. My next area could very possibly be my last, I kind of hope not though. But my district got changed a little bit. There's only my comp and me and then one other companionship. There used to be 3 companionships now it's just us two.
So it's still been pretty hot over here and it's weird to think that I will have spent both summers on my mission in a car haha! I consider myself pretty lucky because of that. So it's finally been hot in utah huh? I miss the dry heat of Utah where you can just feel the sun cooking you. It's different here because it's so stinking humid you just sweat a ton and you don't really feel the sun as much. So that's sweet you've been out riding the wheelers and are planning some fun little trips. Don't burn yourselves out too soon though because I still want to go with you guys when I get home haha!
So as far as the work is concerned, we're still teaching those kids from Honduras,(I think I told you a little about them already) They should be baptized without problems but it's never certain until it actually happens. We also have been meeting with another older lady de la republica dominicana recently. She's a cool lady and we're going to keep working with her. Then there's also the other old Dominican lady who's still really sick so it's been hard to visit her but hopefully she can get baptized soon. Those are our most solid investigators right now. So about what we do during the day, well it hasn't really changed much my entire mission. Most of our time is spent visiting members and looking up less actives. That's generally what the majority of our time is spent doing. It would be a little different if I were in the city. They do a lot more street contacting and tracting down there. Well I guess I better get going. Thanks for everything and for the extra money. I'll let you know if I need anything else. I love you!! Thee ah!!!
Elder Maxfield
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment