Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 7 2010

Hey how's it going?So it is definitely really hot over here right now. It's pretty miserable because it seems like it's always humid over here and one of the AC units in our apartment doesn't work so we've got fans up everywhere and it's been pretty hot in the apt. except in our bedroom because we keep the door shut and the AC in there works so I still sleep comfortably :) The 4th of July was kind of lame but we went over to a senior missionary couple's house and had dinner with them and played games and it was pretty fun. I didn't ever see any fireworks. That's crazy Taylor's getting married so soon. That seems really fast but I guess there's no real reason to wait. I think around 24 or 25 would be a good age for me. That way I can have some schooling done and hopefully a decent job. I still haven't really thought much about what I'm going to do when I get home. I think I'll just start off going towards the fire dept. and see what happens and maybe something else will come along and change my mind; but as for now that's what I'm planning on doing. Well I don't have much time to write today because we had a mission wide luau. It was a lot of fun to see everyone in the mission again. So today marks my full year being in NY. Kinda weird that I got here exactly a year ago huh? Well thanks for everything. I hope you all have a good one. I'm excited to see those pictures of the wheelers when everything's set up!! Take care!!! Love you,Elder Maxfield

No comments:

Post a Comment