Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 16 2010

What's up?
So the weather is starting to finally get hot back there huh? It's cooled down a little bit over here. It's still way hot but that heat wave is gone I think. So there's nothing new really to report on. We've starting teaching 3 kids that just moved in from Honduras. Both of their parents are active members and so it should be pretty good. Their parents have lived over here for quite awhile but this is the first time in the States for the kids. There was some sort of legal issue and that's why it took them so long to get over here. There are two 11 year-olds and an 18 year-old. We're excited to be working with them. We're still working with that other older lady she has just been really sick and it's been hard to meet with her. Other than that things are about the same. So Brenda found a place to live? That's cool. Hopefully everything goes well with that. So old man, how was it riding the wheelers? are you glad you bought them haha? because I sure am! We'll for sure have to make some sweet trips when I get back. I like the idea of riding down on the skyline. You and Derek should start planning a trip for when I get back so that it really happens :) Well I hope things are going well back home! Sorry I had to be so short this week. Thanks for everything!
Love,
Elder Maxfield

No comments:

Post a Comment