Hey!
How are things in Draper? Things here in dreary ol' Manhattan are pretty swell. So transfers are tomorrow and I'm still in the same apartment but I will be getting a new comp. and also I'm changing areas. It's not much of a change because it's still the same ward and everything, I just cover different streets now. My new area is from 181st to Dykeman St. It's going to be kind of fun getting to know that area because I haven't spent much time over there, but by the time I leave I'm going to know Washington Heights like the back of my hand. So the coolest part about this is that I'm getting a greenie!! So is my current comp Elder Shepherd. We're both going to be training this cycle so it's going to be pretty exciting, haha. By tomorrow, I'll be living with two brand spanking new missionaries. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing and I think it'll be a cool experience. I'm just hoping the missionary I get isn't a total dweeb because if he is it could make for an interesting cycle. So that's most of the exciting news on my end. You were asking about the leaves over here, well they haven't really started changing yet although it should start anytime. The fall is really nice over here, but I still don't think it can compare to bright quakies mixed in with pines like we have in Utah. Remember the time we went up Butterfield canyon Nona?? That was way pretty huh? It is kind of weird to think that this will be my last winter here in NY, but like I always say it feels like I've been here awhile too. Well I don't have to much to say this week sorry. I was curious as to how all the hunts have been going, like if anybody shot any elk or anything and when the deer hunt starts. I guess if my brother would ever write to me he could fill me in on that sort of stuff, haha. Like I said before it's been interesting how it hasn't been as hard this year to be away from the hunts, probably just because I don't really remember how awesome it really is and how much I love it, haha. Well hopefully next week I'll have more to tell you about as far as missionary stuff goes but for now take care and I'll talk to you soon!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment