Hey!!
So that's good to hear that your surgery went well. I was surprised the doctor didn't just tell you that you're a puss and you just needed to man up because there was nothing wrong with you haha :) It sounds like your arm is just a freakin mess, but hopefully it gets better this time. So about the fire here, I didn't see any smoke and I didn't even know there was a fire here. I did hear about the one in Utah though. That stinks for the people that lost their homes. So Derek's officially one of the old geezers in the ward huh? That's pretty funny. Also that's good that Brenda and Chris got moved in and everything. I'm sure that has been nice for everyone. I can't wait to come home and just see how different everything is, like the house, new developments, and just like people in general, especially the grandchildrens :) But that's still quite a ways away haha, although it's starting to feel a lot closer now. I kind of feel like it actually will end someday and it's kind of a sad realization but a happy one too. So Todd is married now, he sent me an invite and I was really happy to see that he got married in the Draper Temple. So about the mission and me..... I'm not really quite sure what you want to hear. Right now we don't have very many solid investigators. We have quite a few people we're teaching but they're not really going anywhere. We spend a decent amount of time tracting now, we'll just pick a random building and go to the top and just knock all the way down. It pretty much sucks and generally no one even opens the door( We have conversations with them as they look through the peep hole) and the standard response is " No puedo entenderles ahora" So for the most part I feel like it's pretty ineffective but there's not much else we can do. As far as just what we do for fun and stuff, well every Tuesday night at the church, the sister missionaries teach an English class but there's always basketball that's being played so that's what we go and do. After that we usually pick up a pizza or two from little caesers that's right around the corner from our house and then just chill in our apt and have a good time because it's P Day eve. Today we're headed to central park to play football against the manhattan south zone so that should be pretty sweet. And as far as how I'm doing, things are going pretty well. The mission is a lot easier now than it was in the beginning, although there are always new struggles and challenges that come, but on the whole, it's a lot more fun now than it was about a year ago. Just this past week I've kind of started feeling autumn in the air and "the itch" has started to come again. Not as bad a last year but hunting has creeped into my mind a little bit haha. Well that's about it for me. I hope you guys are all doing well. Thank you for everything that you do for me, I really do appreciate it more than you know. I'll continue to keep my eyes open for that package you sent!! Well I love you and can't wait to hear from you again! THEE AHH!!!!!!!!
Love,
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment