Que tal?
So thank you for that package, I got quite a kick out of it. I think I've decided to come home now because it made me so trunky hahaha just kidding! But it's probably a good thing you didn't do that last year otherwise I would've been homesick for the rest of the week haha. And yous way gwazy gram!!! All the comments you put on the pictures with the 4 wheelers cracked me up like "Can't wait until your home to ride these" haha. I really like the package so thank you. It reminded me of the great sense of humor that you have so thank you. So it sounds like for the most part things are going well back home, so you've got that going for you, which is nice. That's pretty sweet that Chris has followed up with the firefighting thing. It's still definitely my game plan for right now. I'm going to start heading down that road and then if by chance something else comes up that I like more then I'll go in that direction. Who knows though, life is always changing and I'm just going to start heading towards something and then go with the flow because that to me is the biggest secret. Just start doing something and be looking and keeping your options open and then good things will happen. For the most part you can't just sit around and wait for things to happen. But what do I know haha??? I'm just a 20 year old kid with not much real world experience. But I'm excited to get home and apply a lot of the things I've learned out here into my real life ya know? Anywho, sorry to go off on that little tangent. So things here are going pretty good. Things are pretty much the same as always. It's been a little chillier yesterday and today. So about the work, well we're just working on finding more people to teach and it's not easy. For example on Monday we tracted a whole building(and when I say we I really mean me, because my comp doesn't like to talk to people in Spanish so I do all of the talking). But as I was saying we knocked around 50 doors and only 3 people were nice enough to open the door and only one of those people said we could come back and teach them but he didn't seem too excited about it, haha so it's kinda fun finding people. You'd think it'd be easy since I'm surrounded by literally millions of people but its not. So I do hear from Taylor about every week, he's doing fine, just ready to be done I think, but he's been working really hard. Well I better get going, thanks for the updates on things. Sorry I can't write more detailed letters, but we can catch up on things when I'm home..... if I remember any of it haha just kidding. Well have a good week.
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment