I'm glad you got the package I sent! I was hoping it would get there before sunday. You liked the pictures huh? Yeah I did look pretty fly in that vest huh? Haha. So you were asking about Ma.. well she's an older member from the D.R. and she's always taken good care of the missionaries here. She loves the missionaries and she treats us like we're her sons. She cooks for us anytime we need food and she'll pretty much do anything for us. She's an awesome lady for sure. This area is a pretty cool area and things are going pretty well. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to stay here for the rest of my mission or not. I think either way would be fine with me. It's starting to get colder over here and you can definitely feel fall in the air. It makes me trunky!!! The fall air of course reminds me of the mountains and hunting. It's not as bad as it was last year though. I remember last year that was almost all I could think about. Oh so you were asking about times square.... haha well they tell missionaries not to go there but I don't know of a single missionary that hasn't been there. The yankees game was pretty sweet and it was a way sweet ending even though I don't like the yankees. But the score was 2 to 1 and the yankees were down in the bottom of the 9th. There was a runner on base and one of the players stepped up hit a 2 run homer to win the game so it was pretty cool. Well I'm running out of time so I've got to wrap this up, but it was good to hear from you again. Sorry the email was kind of all over the place and really short. I hope everything is going well back home!! Take care!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment