Hey!
So how are things going back home? First off, I have to say that the Jazz are awesome. I was able to call the number last night and get updates on the game and it sounded like a way good one. Hopefully they can keep playing well and keep winning.
So things here in dreary ol Manhattan are about the same. My comp likes sports a lot but not so much hunting or anything. But he played football and basketball in high school so we get a long great. We have started teaching some people recently that hopefully continue to progress. I really want to be able to see some people get baptized while I'm training. Just a quick question, when are you planning on sending my b day package?? because we're having a meeting on the 15th and if you have the package ready I would send it right now so that I can get it on the 15th, because if I don't get it then, I probably won't get it until probably a week or so after my bday... It's no biggie if you can't send it yet though. And as far as Christmas goes, I don't really have anything in mind, but I would like a good amount of jerky and some other healthy type snacks because I'll be on my 6 months to sexy program by then hahaha. Seriously, I'm going to try to be good for this last little while of the mish. No more fast food every other day. I'm going to look like a stud by the time I'm home!! So what else is new with yall?? Hey nona, it's good to hear you're finally starting to catch up with times and are emailing now!!! Haha yous so gwazy!! But thank you for the email, it was good to know that you had typed it :) you're tho grand! Sorry that my emails are kind of just like business oriented and I don't really tell you much about the missionary work. I just feel like there are so many things that I think of throughout the week that I need to ask you about and stuff and so it's hard to fit in the spiritual portion sometimes. Just now that I'll filll you in with better details once we can talk face to face. I have definitely learned a lot from being out here and it's been a great experience so far. Well I'm running out of time so I'll talk to you later!! Love you!!!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment