Hey!
So I'm officially an adult now! And I feel about the exact same as I did yesterday haha. I'm not really sure what we have planned for today but I'm sure we'll probably go to lunch somewhere or something to celebrate. So the weather over here has still been pretty mild and we haven't had a single snowflake fall yet. It's pretty chilly on somedays but it's not as cold as Utah yet... I'm sure it will be very soon though. So mom was wondering about the subway situation. Well for the most part we walk, unless we're going to the church or down to Harlem, then we take the subway. And really it just depends on where we're going, because there are basically two main subway lines that we take in my area and if there's a stop near where we're going then we'll just take the train. To get down to Central park and South Manhattan it's about a 10 to 20 minute train ride depending on the train you take. But in reality, I can get to just about anywhere in Manhattan within a half hour most of the time. So we've got a few appointments scheduled for Thanksgiving so we'll be taken care of I'm sure. And then on Saturday we'll be having the baptism. The guy's name is Augustin Arias. He's 63 and he's from the D.R. He speaks really good english though. He's a pretty cool guy and I'm really excited that Elder Adams ,my greenie, and I will get the chance to have a baptism together. About Christmas, I have no idea what's going to happen yet, but I'll be sure to let you know. Anyway, things are good over here and I hope yall are doing well in Zion! Have a good Thanksgiving and enjoy some of that yummy American food for me!! Love you! THEE AHH!!!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment