Hey!
So first off, I will be getting transferred tomorrow which doesn't really surprise me that much. I'm getting transferred up to Connecticut and I'm really excited about that. That's pretty much how I wanted to finish my mission. It kind of stinks having to leave this area because I had a really cool comp and district but it's always good to get to kind of start over and get close to other people. So that's pretty much the big news from me. I will be serving in Danbury, Connecticut by the way and I'm sure I'll know more about it all by next week. My comps name is Elder Nevitt and he was MTC comps with Elder Adams and he says that he's a cool guy so I'm excited. By the way thanks for taking care of all that stupid school stuff for me. So mom, you were wondering about the ethnic mix here.. well where I'm at it's about 90% Dominicans 10% white Jews and I guess there are the occasional others. I'm really excited to get back into a car and away from the city.. I'm just not a city guy I guess, but it was really cool to get to live in Manhattan for awhile. I just miss things like, Walmart, malls, grass, trees, etc so it'll be nice to have those around me again. Well sorry I don't have much time today because I have to go pack and get ready to leave tomorrow. So thanks for writing and let everyone know I say hello and have a good week! Love you!!
Elder Maxfield
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment