Hey!
Yep so another week has gone by and it brought more snow. It's been a really crazy winter out here. We've definitely been doing a lot of digging lately. So I'm glad that everything is going well with the new baby. Poor little Chubbers... If I was home I'd be sure to give him plenty of attention, haha. So everything in the new area is starting to settle in and I'm feeling more comfortable with everything. Yes I'm still a zone leader and I most likely will be until I come home but we'll see. I don't mind it, it's a lot better than being a district leader that's for sure. As far as people being more friendly and stuff, I think to a certain extent they are, mostly because not everyone is in a hurry all the time so they're a little more willing to listen. Where I'm at it's all elders; there are two sisters in our zone, but I rarely see the rest of the zone. Danbury is kind of out in the middle of nowhere so I just see the guys in the district. One of the sisters is brand new this cycle and the other one has a bit of an attitude, so it doesn't hurt my feelings that I don't have to be around them much. But we have to try to love everyone... So the branch that I'm in is pretty small. There's probably 20-30 people at sacrament meeting. That's pretty cool that Shawn Bradley is going to speak at the prison. He is so freaking tall. I remember I saw him one time and was just amazed at how big he is. And don't be getting too many ideas about me going out to the prison and speaking haha. Just because I've served a mission doesn't mean I'm a professional public speaker now and love to do it just for the fun of it haha. So that's about it from me. Everything is going well. I hope you have a good week!! Love you!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment