Hey,
So how is everything going back home? Things out here are going pretty well. Unfortunately the baptism didn't happen yet. He said he wants more time to be sure of what he's doing and to learn more blah blah blah they're all stupid excuses and he's ready so hopefully it happens soon. I'll try to keep you updated on how that all pans out. So the other big news of the day that I'm surprised you guys didn't write about, but probably because you wrote last night, but Deron Williams no longer plays for the Jazz... haha wow I don't know what to say about that really. That just makes me not really care to come home and watch them play as much now. Hopefully they can pick up some good players in the draft in the coming years. Needless to say I wasn't very happy when I heard that news. But what can you do I guess.. I'm just depressed about that right now haha. So yeah I got my new comp and he's pretty cool. It really doesn't matter as much as it used to. I feel like I can pretty much live with anyone if I have to. But he's a pretty cool guy and things are going pretty well so far. It's just kind of weird to think that he'll most likely be my last comp. Pretty soon I'll be able to count the number of weeks I have left on my hands haha kind of a crazy thought right? It seems like all of my friends in the mission are already home or are going home in 5 weeks so that's like all anyone talks about anymore. Sometimes I feel like the end can't get here soon enough but also I don't look forward to it all ending. So Brady's getting married huh? Good for him I guess. You'll have to tell him I say congrats. So as far as the official word on when I'm coming home, I haven't really heard a ton, but I'm almost positive it'll be on the 12th of May. So that's about it for me.. I hope things are going well for you guys and I hope you have a good week!!! Thee ah!!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment