Now serving in Mott Haven

Current Address

Updated Address: Mission Home


Elder Ryan Jeffery Maxfield

New York, New York North Mission

700 White Plains Rd. Ste 315

Scarsdale, NY 10583

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feb 16 2011

Hey!
Well that's kind of weird that Sloan is gone but whatever. It seems like they've been stinking lately; hopefully that will change soon. So about the baptism on Saturday, it should be pretty good. We just have to get him interviewed and hope everything goes well with that. He seems to be kind of getting cold feet a little bit but I don't think it'll be much of a problem. I'll be sure to let you know how it all pans out. Worse come to worse we'll just have to push the date a week and then have the baptism next Saturday because he's for sure going to get baptized. He hasn't missed church since I met him. He actually had been investigating the church earlier in his life but it just didn't work out and now he feels like it's his time so it's pretty cool. So you were asking about my comp and roommates, well I'll be getting a new comp this week because my comp is getting transferred to the Bronx. My new comp will be Elder Raumen and I don't know much about him. It's weird to think that he'll be my last companion in the mission... so I hope he's cool so I can enjoy my last little bit, ha ha. As far as the roommates go, they're still the same. They're both from Brazil and they're cool. Sometimes it can be hard living with people from different countries but they are pretty cool and easy to get along with. So yeah I'm sure it'll be crazy for me to get home and see all the differences and changes. So we're going on the muzzle loader huh? that's what we had talked about. So Tyler is going too?? That kind of surprises me. It should be a lot of fun though because the weather is just so nice that time of year usually. Hopefully I can find time to go in between all the freaking school and work I'll have ha ha. So Morgan still wants to come out to NYC huh? Hopefully we can work a trip out. Maybe you guys will just have to come pick me up and then if the trip doesn't work out, then oh well. So how was your shalemtimes day? Did you guys do anything fun to celebrate? I probably don't want to hear the answer to that question... ; ) ha ha. Just kidding. Well I can't think of too much to say so I better wrap it up. 12 more weeks to go.. how does that sound Mom? Think you can hang on that long ha ha?? Well I hope you all have a good week and I'll talk to you again soon!!! Love you!
Love,
Elder Maxfield

No comments:

Post a Comment