Hey!
Well I'm glad you had a good time in Cancun. That sounds like a way sweet vacation just sitting around and relaxing. Did you get the chance to practice your Espanol Jethro haha? Mexican Spanish is generally pretty easy to understand but a lot of them use a lot of slang so that can be tricky. But anywho I'm glad everything went well. That's cool that Sadie had her blessing already. It seems like she was just barely born, but I'm glad that went well too. So as for what's going on with me, today we drove down to New Canaan to where all the rich people live. We went to this one member's house who has this like separate "sports barn" that is decked out with everything you can imagine. It's got an indoor b-ball court, theater room, a golf simulator, pool table, a bowling lane... etc. It was just loaded with nice stuff. I think he's put in about $15-20 million in that separate mansion alone is what he was saying and it's just the entertainment house not even his real house. He's the owner of 5 Guys Burgers & Fries so he's done alright for himself haha. So that's what we did today for p-day so that was pretty sweet. As for other news, transfers are next week and I'm more than likely getting transferred which I never thought would happen but it was just kind of the way things had to be able to set things up for a little bit further down the road in like 4 or 5 months. I'll be sure to let you know the details of it all when I find out where I end up. It's interesting, it's like Derek has said before nothing ever stays the same for very long in the mission and you never know what's going to happen. I'm just fine with it though, I only have six weeks left so I'll probably just be living out of my suitcases so that I don't have to completely repack everything. In fact I'm kind of excited because it'll change things up which will make the time fly haha which I guess will be bittersweet. Pretty crazy... but that's pretty much everything that's been going on with me. How's the weather been out there in Utah? It snowed here today which is lame, none of it stuck but spring just doesn't seem like it wants to come. So yeah it's nuts to think how soon mothers day is and that once we hang up the phone we'll be seeing each other later that week. I'm surprised you haven't gotten the flight plans yet though. It's for sure though that I fly in on May 12th. Elder Garside already saw the flight plans so you can pretty much bank on me coming home that day. And the flight is supposed to land at 3:55 MST. So I expect you all to be there waiting for me haha! Well I can't really think of much else to say.. Oh Taylor Myers is coming home next week. He's not positive of when his homecoming will be but he said he'd invite you for sure. He thinks it'll be on April 10th though. So anyway that's about it from my end of things. I'll be sure to keep you informed on everything. Take care and have a good week!! Love you!!!!
Love,
Elder Maxfield
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment